Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's Coming - Promise!!

Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity.

Sorry, sorry (Alfred: Actually, that means something else here!), I know I have been very neglectful but lack of electricity and a small matter of having some serious work to do for a change have got in the way. Meanwhile here are a few pictures of our recent visit to Nyansa - Tiga and Andy standing in front of their new home, Tiga, Andy and Joe Walk outisde the King's Palace and me with gorgeous Kampala-bought shirt and the cute Tilly hat Seosamh sent me!! (Alfred: Hmmm - doesn't look to me like you've lost as much weight as you thought you had.)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Definitely more 'you' in second photo!! Look forward to hearing more. Jennifer