Saturday, September 27, 2014

Formatting problems ... and cars!!

Looking at my last post and it's all weird - fonts compressed and spacing all over the place. Is it just me? Let's see how this one works out.

LAO CARS - UPDATE
A few posts ago I gave you an insight into the weird and wonderful world of Lao cars and the displays of excessive consumption many of them represent. Well, today, I saw the showtopper: a Pagani Zonda S, one of only 15 such cars ever made. Constructed around 2000 with a then price tag of $500,000. I can't imagine what it is worth today.




The last five Zondas - Zonda Revolución - were manufactured in 2013 with a price tag of 2.2m euro each.  More info here if you are interested, from the Pagani website itself, from autoevolution which has some interesting stuff  but maybe the best is the BBC's Top Gear's tribute to the Pagani.


No comments: