Friday, January 22, 2010

Update on the way

Alfred: Woops - forgot the italics when this was first posted to show it was me.

OK - no excuses this time and none necessary. The guy has been really busy over New Year until today - English training centre inspections (19 of them), New Year celebrations and now training the 19 new volunteers who arrived recently. And, of course, saying 'goodbye' to Martine, who leaves today. At 1530. I got to say my goodbyes in Kibuye (see photos in previous blog entry). And he heads back to Gisagara Sunday for an extremely hectic week of visits followed by two months of almost daily school inspdections. Wow - he IS planning on keeping himself busy ... wonder why? Anyway, he may have time post some nice pictures of his time in Gisenyi ....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ruairi
I hope you are looking after my friend Ken Goodwin
Chris

Unknown said...

Hi Ruairi
I have really enjoyed your blog. I hope my friend Ken Goodwin is coming up to scratch on his training.
Chris

Ruairí said...

So far so good but it's early days, Chris. Glad to know he has a friend ......