Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sorry!

Please note that VSO is in no way connected with or responsible for the content, comments and observations in this blog: these are solely my own in a personal capacity.
It's been really hectic recently and I haven't wanted to lug my computer around with me all the time, so major update on the way. Since I last wrote My work has gone pearshaped, my boss is pissed off with me, I had a great party in Gahini (you saw the pics), got depressed for a few days because work seemed to be going nowhere, heard that some more of the volunteers are leaving early, drank too much 18th March trying to catch up on St Patrick's Day celebrations, had a fantastic St Patrick's Ball in Kigali and an even more fantastic night (courtesy of Jane Baxter) watching Ireland win the Grand Slam. Full update to come but here are a few random pictures from the St Patrick's Day Ball in the Serena Hotel, Kigali!




No comments: