Sunday, June 20, 2010

Alfred's Leaving Do

Alfred: As you may have noticed, whatisname has been too 'busy' reecently to write up the blog, so I decided to have a big going-away party with all my friends to cheer me up (I did invite Ruairí as otherwise there would have been no-one left for him to see that night). And we had a great time in Zaffran Indian Restaurant in Kiovu, Kigali: great company and awesome food (well, of course awesome food, that's why I picked Zaffran!). In fact, other than Kerry Carrington's constant efforts to sexually interfere with my person, it went off just about perfectly!!

Anyway, here are a few pics for now to give a flavour - more details to come. Also: Ruairí's ride home on the moto afterwards and what happened when they met the army patrol pickup, Ruairí's encounter with a drunken Rwandan in the Kisimenti branch of BCR, hilarious anecdotes from the Leavers' Conference and much much more if he ever bloody gets around to writing about it!!


























































1 comment:

Jen said...

Been reading Alfred's adventure. Will miss his adventures. Safe trip home. Jen (VSO vol) India