Monday, June 28, 2010

Back in the Emerald Isle

Alfred: well, well, well and sure isn't it grand being back. Though in my case, I have spent virtually my entire furry life in Rwanda, so 'back' is a lot less applicable to me than it is to His Nibs. But we got here all in one piece, a little late leaving both Kigali and Brussels but nothing startling. I think he is working on a proper entry in Word but I thought you all might like to know that we actually got here safe and sound and so far all seems OK, though it is a lot cooler and showery here. Things not as expensive as I thought, which is more a reflection on how expensive Rwanda is than Dublin's being remarkably cheap! So a big thank you on Ruairí's behalf to all of you who phoned, wrote, emailed, Facebooked and so on - I'll TRY and make sure he does update soon, but you know what he's like ........

1 comment:

Mark said...

Welcome back Alfred (and Ruairí of course), I beat you to it from Indonesia by a couple of weeks. I hope you have as much fun settling back in as I've had over the last two weeks.
Many thanks for the interesting blog posts, and best of luck with whatever comes next !

Mark